Call (716) 626-1260
For Emergencies, 24/7
Gerster Energy Services
Gerster Energy Services has been a leader for over 15 years providing turnkey energy solutions for upstate New York commercial and industrial facilities. We assist owners and facility managers by improving the energy efficiency of their buildings, reducing operational costs and creating a life-cycle building plan to operate a successful high-performance building.
Our two-part philosophy is to assist owners with both energy consumption and energy cost. Evaluating utility cost risk management includes: analyzing natural gas and electricity commodity contracts and pricing, alternate utility rates, and energy use benchmarking.
Our skilled energy engineering team consists of Energy Managers, LEED Accredited Professionals, and Professional Engineers. We have over 100 years of experience providing accurate energy savings, project costs, economic evaluation, and acquiring the largest possible project incentives from NYSERDA and the utility companies. Our project management team works with our energy engineers to complete your construction project on time and exceed your expectations.
Cumulative Energy Savings Calculator
Natural Gas Savings:
Total Energy Savings:
• Preliminary and construction grade energy audits
• Building condition and commissioning surveys
• Full service Turnkey project solutions
• Energy and utility bill analysis
• Life cycle cost analysis
• Detailed energy studies
• Strategic energy master planning
• Incentive management
Energy Savings Steps
1. Meet with the owner and facility operators to understand facilities issues, goals and priorities.
2. Work with the facility operators to understand the condition and energy operation of the existing system.
3. Utilize internal and external expertise based upon the owner's priorities to develop a plan:
• Recommendations and project options
• Cash flow
• Savings and funding sources
4. Implement the plan at the owner's pace.